CFP: IRST International Conference on Electronic Literature and New Media Art
FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRONIC LITERATURE AND NEW MEDIA ART:
A Humanist Inquiry into the Digital Age
Instituto Franklin - UAH
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
October 4-6, 2012
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The online abstract submission service is now available on the website. If you wish to send an abstract for assessment, please fill in the form here.
Instituto Franklin–UAH welcomes abstracts of up to 300 words for papers, presentations of creative works and group panel sessions related to the three main areas of the conference:
- Electronic Literature in the U.S., Latin America and Europe
- Teaching Electronic Literature
- Gender and Identity in Cyberspace
Other possible issues of interest
- Electronic literature and sustainability.
- Race in Electronic Literature/Cyberspace.
- Issues involved in recording, archiving, and preserving e-lit.
- Proposals for research network activities (e.g. archiving projects, publications, establishing a journal, pedagogical resources, etc.).
Submission deadline for proposals: 30 May 2012
Notification of acceptance: 15 June 2012
Esther Claudio (Instituto Franklin-UAH)
Cristina Crespo (Instituto Franklin-UAH)
Ana Lariño (Instituto Franklin-UAH)
Maya Zalbidea (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
N. Katherine Hayles (Duke University)
George Landow (Brown University)
Asunción López-Varela Azcárate (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
Scott Rettberg, (University of Bergen)
Giovanna di Rosario (University of Jyväskylä)
Faith Wilding (Professor Emerita, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and Visiting Scholar, Pembroke Center, Brown University)
Raine Koskimaa (University of Jyväskylä)
Laura Borrás Castanyer (Universitat de Barcelona)
Fabio de Vivo (University of Macerata)